Translate Site

Transcript Request

 *Please Note: The cost for a transcript request for alumni is $5.  Accepted forms of payment: cash or check - CREDIT NOT ACCEPTED.  Transcripts will not be sent until payment is received.

Checks can be made out to: District 241

Please drop off or mail in payment to:
Albert Lea High School
Attn: Robin Sanvick
2000 Tiger Ln
Albert Lea, MN  56007

For Questions Contact:

Robin Sanvick
Administrative Assistant
ALHS Student Services

Cash or Check ONLY - please include your full name and graduation year when mailing in payment (If current student, please enter your graduation year)
Refresh Type the characters you see in this picture. Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.